What is Positive Mind Management Clinical Hypnotherapy?
Positive Mind Management Clinical Hypnotherapy services/sessions teach clients new mental and emotional skills which are used as new tools to help them overcome and be free of debilitating maladaptive behaviors, and fears/phobias including, but not limited to:
- Separation Anxiety & Homesickness
- Weight Loss Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Pornography and Self-Abuse
- Enhance Sports Performance
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem Issues
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of the unknown
- Fear of the future
- Fear of failure
- Fear of “Not being good enough”
- Fear of “Not being smart enough” … and so forth….
Over the past 28 years, and through observations in thousands of clinical hypnotherapy sessions and inspirational insights, W. Dennis Parker developed Clinical Hypnotherapy protocols of how to understand and manage our spirits mind, thus controlling the brain and body.
Dennis explains that he has received insights into how the subconscious mind and especially the imagination works. The imagination is a key component to behaviors and is mentioned in the scriptures 37 times. Understanding the imagination and knowing how to intentionally adjust it is a powerful key to Positive Mind Management Clinical Hypnotherapy. It is this understanding of the mind and how the imagination affects every other component of the subconscious mind, of memories and emotions, that gives us a personal control point over our emotions. When it is understood that the imagination can turn emotions up or down as a dial in the subconscious you can start to use it for example to control such things as fears, anger, and inappropriate pornographic arousal. All emotions can be more or less controlled in this manner. Pornographic influences are as much an imagination problem as they are anything else. This is a key to how we get such quick results with clients in overcoming such behaviors.
Positive Mind Management Services
These services are unique and proprietary:
- Hypnotherapists specializing in Positive Mind Management Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Seminars, Online Webinars, and Workshops, of various presentation topics.
- Keynote Speakers for Conferences and Conventions, and for Firesides and Youth Groups on Positive Mind Management, Managing Your Mind and Behaviors.
- Become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist/Positive Mind Management Practitioner through our Clinical Hypnotherapy Training School.
Hypnotherapy Session Fees (Click on link “Hypnotherapy Session Fees” to pay online at http://www.positivemindmanagementservices.com/HypnotherapySessionFees.en.html)
Individual Session – 30 Minutes $45.00
Individual Session – 60 Minutes $90.00
Individual Session – 90 Minutes $135.00
Individual Session – 2 Hours $180.00
Discounted Prepaid Hypnotherapy Packages (Click on “Discounted Prepaid Hypnotherapy Packages to pay online at http://www.positivemindmanagementservices.com/DiscountedPrepayPackagesofHypnotherapySessions.en.html)
3 – 1 ½ hour sessions $365.00 (In the office or online)
6 – 1 ½ hour sessions $729.00 (In the office or online)
9 – 1 ½ hour sessions $1,093.00 (In the office or online)
12 – 1 ½ hour sessions $1,458.00 (In the office or online)