[one_half padding=”0 15px 0 0″][/one_half][one_half_last]If you are:
- a smart cookie about to crumble
- ready to connect with your purpose
- at a crossroads in life
- worried about past events or the future
Then this course will help you gain:
- methods to shift negative mind chatter
- techniques for becoming resilient
- ability to find and keep supportive friends
- secrets of happy and healthy people
- flexibility so you can bend, but not break
- why T.E.A.R.S. determine what you get in life
- tips on maintaining boundaries in relationships
- an understanding of the six areas of life
This course is a great first step to a happier, healthier, more resilient lifestyle.[/one_half_last]
Ready to get started?
One Easy Payment of
About Judy Helm Wright
Author, Publisher & Intuitive Wise Woman
Judy is a life educator, family & pet grief coach, and keynote speaker who has written more than 20 books, hundreds of articles and speaks internationally. She has recently began a new company Animal/Human/Connection, which will be an off shoot of Artichoke Press LLC.
This heartfelt business will train Pet Grief Coaches to work with those who are coping with the loss of a beloved pet. As a member of WIPIN (Women In The Pet Industry) and a radio host interviewing those in the pet industry, she has gained a great deal of expertise and insight.
Artichoke Press is not Judy’s only self-starter project. Judy has owned and managed numerous small businesses, and her entrepreneurial experiences as a mother of six and a stay-at-home-mom is what prompted the National Association of Home-Based Moms (NAHBM) invite her to join their expert advisory council.
Email Judy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org