Building Self Confidence With Encouraging Words (Life Education)
Words can be deadly weapons or protective layers of love. They can bruise and batter a person, no matter how old, in the heart and spirit just like physical blows can cause damage to the outside of the body.
Because these bruises to the spirit are not readily apparent, many think that the damage is easily repaired. However, while verbal abuse may be long forgotten or dismissed by the offender, the words and memory are lodged in the cells and memory of the child or person who was emotionally assaulted.
The fear of rejection stops many very talented and skilled people from achieving their full potential in life. They become paralyzed by frustration, guilt and discouragement, hoping and praying that someone will have the key to open the potential that is being held captive in their mind.
Building Self Confidence With Encouraging Words will unlock your potential and open the door of success, happiness and more nurturing relationships!
You will learn:
– How to ask for what you want
– How your core belief system came to be
– Why self-confidence is a learned skill
– How to use positive self-talk
– How to correct others in a supportive way
– Why communication is more than just words
– How to set boundaries and build respectful relationships
– How to appreciate and acknowledge success
You may want to have your journal or blank book nearby as you answer the questions. You can also copy and paste this into a Word document that will allow you to write on the manuscript. You may also want to have a hand mirror handy for a couple of the exercises.