The Women’s Information Network (WIN) is an online educational and social network and an on land global community of women in many countries. It is lead by its CEO, Dr. Paula Fellingham.
“We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives”
The Women’s Information Network (WIN) is an online educational and social network and an on land global community of women in many countries.
The WIN mission is to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, enlightenment, and entrepreneurship, in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger, and to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.
The WIN motto: “We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives”.
WIN is at the forefront of the present global women’s movement. WIN provides women worldwide with online and on land education and empowerment in their personal lives and in their businesses. WIN invites all women of all ages, all cultures, and all religions to participate.
Women’s Information Network ~ WIN:
- Collaborated with organizations and individuals worldwide to present 377 live events in 152 countries on the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day, March 8, 2011.
- Offered hundreds of online audio shows on 38 topics; now launched “eTV for Women” – online video shows hosted by experts. The WIN will expand eTV into many countries, giving experts worldwide the opportunity to share their messages and increase their global reach.
- Presents women’s events across the globe. Partners with organizations worldwide on events, also – e.g. International Women’s Day; see www.InternationalWomensDay.org.
- Offers content-rich programs that strengthen women personally and in their businesses.
- Has both for-profit and non-profit divisions.
Dr. Paula Fellingham, Founder, offers 7 comprehensive educational programs called TOTAL LIFE EXCELLENCE to help people in every area of their lives: mentally; physically; emotionally; socially; spiritually; financially; and in their relationships. Each program includes books, guidebooks, DVDs, CDs. Dr. Fellingham offers these programs personally, through the WIN, and as the core curriculum of the Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative. (See www.ProsperityandPeaceInitiative.org)
Dr. Paula Fellingham is the Founder and CEO of The WIN. Paula received her Doctorate of Education in Human Relations. Paula, a businesswoman for 30+ years, is an international speaker and the author of six books. The former CEO of two companies, a former radio show host and the recipient of two Presidential Awards (from President G.W. Bush and President Barack Obama) Paula is now focused primarily on the Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative: “To increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.”
For more info about the WIN see www.WomensInformationNetwork.com or call 866. GO WOMEN.